My client are a leaders in the Meat industry looking for an experienced QA/Senior QA/Technologist who is looking for their next step up for their site based in East Anglia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close and flexible business, gain experience and progress your career.
• HACCP level 3 or 4 and level 3 or 4 Food Safety
• Experience with customer audits as well as internal/external audits
• Must be looking for a hands-on role
• Previous experience in a meat environment desirable
• Carrying out root cause analysis
• Ensuring independent process and product checks are completed in each area according to the schedule
• Managing a small team of QA’s
• leading 3rd party and customer audits
• Updating Quality management systems
• To maintain and meet the analysis schedule for using the appropriate systems and sampling
• To understand and implement the Allergen awareness, procedures, and controls
£32,000 – £35,000
Flexible shifts to match the candidate’s needs.
Monday to Friday