I’m looking for an established quality manager to join a National and ever growing FMCG business based in Cumbria– reporting directly to the head of the company, we need someone who can:
• Manage the Quality Assurance Teams and Budgets – Training, leadership.
• Lead Initiatives for continuous improvement resulting from audits to Quality Compliance systems.
• Track all inspections from regulatory authorities and any quality event escalations.
• Maintain the intelligence focus on GMP changes and trends in regulation enforcement.
• Daily interaction with Senior Management to formulate plans and compliance outcomes.
The ideal candidate will:
• 5 Years GMP manufacturing experience
• Lead Investigator training
• Science related degree in Chemistry, Engineering or Biotechnology
• 2 years of experience having direct and indirect reports
• Knowledge of global GMP regulations
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: £45-55K
Interested? Contact Carlo on 0131 226 5060 or at email@example.com