Quality Manager, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
We’re working with our exclusive client, Glenrath Egg Products Ltd that are currently looking for a Quality Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at privately owned family business that are currently growing and investing in their future. The role will be based from their state of the art egg processing plant.
The role will manage all aspects of quality on a day to day basis.
• Manage the quality management system, procedures, records and internal audits.
• Full accountability and responsibility for the safety, legality, hygiene and product quality in line with requirements.
• Lead customer, BRC and third party audits.
• Manage raw material and finished product specifications.
• Prepare technical report and trend analysis as required by the business.
• Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issue across all departments.
• Plan and manage weekly, monthly and longer term departmental QC activities.
• Conduct investigations of process/failures and customer complaints to identify timely and effective corrective/preventative action and root cause.
• HACCP team leader.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary.
• Develop. Train, motivate and manage staff to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
• Conduct complete chemical analysis in the lab when required.
• Advanced Food Hygiene certificate.
• Experienced auditor
• Extensive BRC or third party audit experience, preferably from a High care or High risk environment.
• HACCP Level 3 or above.
• Retail customer facing experience
• An excellent knowledge of Quality, Hygiene and Food safety standards.
• Strong people management, communication and influencing skills.
• Internal auditing experience and qualification is essential.
• Health and Safety experience would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of COSHH risk assessments for all laboratory and on site chemicals.
• Good PC skills
What’s on offer?
• A starting salary negotiable depending on experience £28,000 to £35,000 per annum.
• Working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with flexibility required for business needs.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01312265060.