We are recruiting an exceptional role based in Norfolk for those who are looking to join a global manufacturer.
Our client is a well-known manufacturer based north of Norwich. We are recruiting for a Senior Technical Coordinator to maintain the technical function on site. This is an amazing opportunity for those who are looking for a chance to join a global leader in the manufacturing industry as well as gaining experience in a versatile role.
• Dealing with non-conformances and investigations/traceability
• Maintaining and updating ISO standards on site as well as BRC standards.
• Performance testing on products
• Developing new and existing SOP’s and quality documents
The ideal candidate:
• Will have working experience maintaining or updating either ISO 9001/14001 standards or BRCGS standards
• Have HACCP certification
• Lab experience desired but not required
• Six sigma green belt status desired
The salary for this role is flexible, depending on candidate experience.