Quality Control Technician, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading food manufacturer, is looking for a hardworking, aspiring QC Technician to join their technical team in Aberdeenshire. With a good attention to detail, you will be required to assure all product is produced to the quality standard and specifications required by the client’s customers and company regulations.
• Follow and understand all HACCP and CCP procedures.
• Follow all hygiene and H&S standards and maintain a clean/hygienic working environment.
• Perform chemical testing and analysis for all raw and cooked products.
• Manage all incoming raw materials.
• Carry out all other quality related tasks; ATP swab tests, micro-tests and hygiene audits daily.
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with production department and management.
• Strong attention to detail, used to strict housekeeping standards in the workplace.
• Reliable, hardworking and passionate to learn and further one’s personal development.
• Able to work in a physically demanding environment that is extremely fast paced.
• IT proficient.
What’s on offer:
• Genuine progression routes.
• Brilliant training and opportunities to achieve industry recognised certificates.
• Yearly bonus based on company performance.