Quality Control Administrator, London
Job type: Permanent
Our client in South-East London is looking for a Quality Control Administrator who is looking to make their first step into the food manufacturing industry.
This role is a fantastic opportunity be part of the Quality team with a complete scope to progress within the company.
• Quality Checks
• Compliance Checks
• Involvement of internal and external audits
• Degree in Food Safety/Food Science/ Food Technology or Similar. Or relative working experience
• Exposer to BRC
• Exposer to HACCP
• Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• £24,000 – £26,000
• Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
If you are interested, please get in touch. Dominic.email@example.com or call 0131 226 5060 and ask for Dominic Wallen.