Quality Auditor, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client’s products are seen in premium UK supermarkets and they are looking for Quality Auditor to join their expanding Quality Assurance team. This a great chance to be part of a fantastic food manufacturing company based in West London
Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm
• Assistance during internal and 3rd Party audits. Including BRC
• Complete GMP audits including preparation and reporting actions to follow up.
• Ability to change from high to low risk environments when required
• An understanding of current Quality Management Systems including how documents are referenced.
• Quality auditor or quality control experience and relevant qualifications.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well as a team
• Food Manufacturing experience
• Basic understanding of food safety and HACCP
What is on Offer
• £22,500 per annum
• Attractive Benefits
if the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Dominic Wallen at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060