Are you looking for a new opportunity in the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Auditor for my client who is well known and established in the food industry in Central Kent.
The Role and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager
• Carrying out Quality Auditor Activities such as: Lab analysis, Sample Delivery, Calibration. Whilst maintaining a budget and within a time frame
• Have an active role in 3rd party audits and customer audits and present the relevant key information
• Understanding of HACCP and identifying food safety risks
• Ensure that QMS documentation is accurate, complete and maintained
• Conducting traceability exercises
• Proactive nature and must work within the companies’ beliefs
• A passion to improve and maintain standards
• Organised, good communicator, ability to work under pressure
• Drive standards to maintain a good working environment
• Some Quality Assurance Experience or relevant Qualifications
• Some Experience of FMCG environment is preferred
• A strong desire to learn and grow
What’s on Offer:
• Salary: £27-29,000 dependent on experiences
• Working Hours: Tuesday to Saturday
If the above role could be on interest and you would like to find out further information please call Ryan Baptie at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.