QA Technologist, Suffolk
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a food business based in Essex are looking for a QA Technologist to join the growing team. This is a great step for someone currently working in the Food Industry looking to bolster their career with a fantastic business.
• Monday – Friday
• Rotating morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis
• Taking ownership of internal audits including glass
• Monitoring standards of hygiene, housekeeping and traceability
• Carrying out good Food Safety practise
• Organising laboratory testing
• Investing complaints and non-conformancies
• Ensuring and maintaining BRC certification
What’s on offer:
• Attractive benefits package with afternoon shift allowance
• Experience working in a similar role in the food industry
• Working knowledge of auditing and HACCP
• Microsoft Office suite proficiency
If you would be a great fit for this role, please do not hesitate to apply and I will reach out if you are a suitable candidate.
If you have any questions, contact Justin at D R Newitt Recruitment at 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com
I’m keen to find the best candidates possible for this role, we offer a £250 referral fee so even if this role isn’t a good fit for you, if you know anyone it could be – we will reward you if they are successfully placed into the role and complete their probation.