Quality Auditor, Dorset
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader based in Dorset. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate, and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing.
• Quality & HACCP Checks
• Identification and Reporting of Non- Conformances
• Assist in maintaining the sites excellent standards inc. BRC and Retailer customer codes of practise.
• Involvement during internal audits to schedule.
• Investigate customer complaints
• Previous experience in Quality Roles within Food Manufacturing
• Knowledge of BRC and ideally experience working to retailer codes of practise.
• Food Safety
• Involvement during Internal Audits
Monday – Friday, 6am – 4pm
If you are Interested, please apply or get in touch with Dominic Wallen for more information.
0131 226 5060