Quality Assurance Team Leader, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a well established, yet expanding food manufacturer is looking for a passionate and ambitious Quality Team Leader to join their Deboning team. Primarily, supervising a team to achieve departmental targets that assure the best quality practices and products for their blue chip clients. Butchery experience required!
Are you hungry for career progression? If you see yourself as a leader and are committed to progressing your career quickly, then this could be the start of the next big step.
• Act as the quality expert in the development and implementation of the company’s HACCP procedures.
• Oversee the activities of all direct reports to management, assuring strategic aims are being achieved by staff.
• Assure the quality of products meet customer specifications, investigating and solving any customer complaints that arise.
• Assist with internal audits, 3rd party/Customer audits and visits, ensuring site audit readiness always. Closing out any non-conformances that arise from audits/visits.
• Enforce H&S and food safety standards are met by all staff under supervision always.
• Background in butchery food production within a QA/Technical supervisory/management role is essential.
• Knowledge of HACCP/food safety/hygiene legislation.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral with a strong understanding of written and spoken English.
• Customer focus to everything you do, able to work collaboratively to achieve customer demands.
• Shrive to achieve work place targets, able to work with setbacks and under pressure.
What’s on offer:
• Attractive salary + benefits.
• Genuine progression routes.
Please get in touch with Alex Austin on 0131 226 5060.