Quality Assurance Supervisor, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
I am recruiting for a Quality Supervisor based in the Lancashire area.
You would be joining an innovative and forward-thinking manufacturer of luxury food products who’s food safety ethos is the driving force of everything they do.
Whether you’ve already got an existing track-record in a supervisor role, or have demonstrated the skills required to kick-start your management pathway, if you’re passionate about driving higher standards then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Playing a leading role in maintaining a high standard of food safety, hygiene and allergen control, in-line with BRC and retail customer standards.
• Having a hands-on role on the shop-floor, continuously training and developing your QA team.
• Overseeing the microbiology testing, ensuring it’s completion to a defined schedule.
• Conducting audits and compliance checks, communicating the results to the team and facilitating improvements.
• Liaising with teams across all aspects of the company, including the product development team during trials/launches.
You would be expected to work to a weekly rotating shift pattern of either 06:00 - 14:30 or 14:30 - 23:00, 5 days a week.
At least a years’ experience within the food manufacturing environment is essential for this role, with a preferred candidate carrying a Level 3 qualification in both HACCP and Food Safety & Hygiene. In addition, you should have excellent attention to detail, communication and organisational skills as well as a good level of English and numeracy skills.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary in addition to several additional benefits.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like further information, please call Rosie Davies on 0161 833 0181.