Quality Assurance, Surrey
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader based in Surrey. They are looking to expand their Quality Assurance Team due to ever increasing demand.
This is an excellent time to be part of a premium recession proof brand.
• Quality & HACCP Checks
• Identification and Reporting of Non- Conformances
• Assist in maintaining the sites excellent standards inc. BRC and Retailer customer codes of practise.
• Involvement during Internal & External Audits
• Previous experience in Quality Roles within Food Manufacturing
• Knowledge of BRC and ideally experience working to retailer codes of practise.
• Working Knowledge of Technical Management Systems
• Food Safety & HACCP Trained
• Experienced Internal Audits
The continental shift pattern (4 on, 4 off) 7am-7pm
£25,000 - £28,000 (Dependant on Experience)
If you are Interested, please apply or get in touch with Dominic Wallen for more information.
0131 226 5060