Quality Assurance Auditor, Lincolnshire
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next role in the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Auditor for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in Lincolnshire.
• Ensuring compliance against company standards and assisting with Raw Material and Finished Product non-conformances
• To audit site to quality standards
• Prepare site for BRC audits
• To carry out GMP inspections according to the schedule
• To audit & verify that critical control points as part of the HACCP management of food safety, are compliant under control.
• Maintain and improve Food Safety Culture within the business.
• Ensuring Production Records are compliant and retrievable
• Lab equipment calibration and recording the calibration results
• Positive Release of Raw Materials and Finished Products manufactured by the company
• Level 2 Qualification in Food Safety and HACCP
• Previous experience working within Food environment
• Desire to progress within Quality and be able to demonstrate a healthy interest in the subject area.
• Enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills, and have a desire to learn and succeed.
What’s on Offer?
• A salary of £25,000 per annum
• Monday- Friday 9:00-17:00
If the above role could be of interest APPLY NOW or if you would like further information, please call D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.