Recruiting for a client who are a food ingredients and dry mix manufacterer in to a range of meat fish and poultry applications as well as being heavily focused in the plant based area.
What are you going to do?
As a QC Employee you are responsible for ensuring the food safety and quality of the raw materials and end products of our company. These are your tasks and responsibilities:
– Drawing up measurement criteria.
– Testing of incoming raw materials and end products for viscosity, pH and moisture content.
– Collection of samples for microbiological research.
– Assessing incoming raw materials and finished products for appearance, contamination and the like
– Review results analyses.
– Adjusting products by means of recipe corrections so that the product meets set requirements.
Where are you going to work?
An ambitious Dutch family business with more than 50 years of experience as a producer and supplier of functional ingredients for the food industry. For three generations, we have been developing and producing technologically advanced customised ingredients. Our food concepts are developed in close cooperation with our customers: international food processing companies. Together we shape the future of food and respond to new trends and requirements. Customer focus, Food Expertise, Quality Assurance, Innovative Power, Sustainability and Reliability have been our top priorities from day one.
What do we ask of you?
– You always go for the best quality and you show initiative.
– You work accurately and have a numerical and analytical insight.
– Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word and Excel).
– Performing under pressure is no problem for you.
– A good command of the Dutch or English language.
– Work in shifts where you are also available in the evening and on Saturdays (once a month)
Shifts are 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm
What can you expect from us?
– A monthly shift allowance of 12% of the gross monthly salary.
– An annual contract with the intention of converting it into permanent employment.
– A more turnover bonus because we have our growth partly to think about you.
– The opportunity to develop yourself.
Please apply directly or email your CV and contact details to email@example.com and I will be in contact to discuss!