Our client are a global leader in the FMCG sector looking to fill the role as Quality and Lab Controller at their site based in Suffolk.
This role will be laboratory-based working with innovative food products.
Our client are rapidly growing and have an extensive global footprint, this role can offer attractive career progression opportunities.
• Previous laboratory experience within manufacturing
• Strong wet chemistry knowledge including proficiency with basic laboratory techniques
• Understanding of Gas chromatography
• Ideally have a science related degree
• Running lab analysis and tests on raw materials as well as finished product
• Updating and managing ERP and Quality Management systems
• Will be a part of taste panels as well as visual testing on finish product
• Performing quality tests on product and raw materials with analytical laboratory equipment
• Running quality control on products using scientific methods such as gas chromatography
£27,000 – £35,000
Standard business hours, Monday – Friday
Exceptional pension scheme