Job type: Permanent
Are you a QC within meat/with butchery experience keen on progressing to Quality Manager one day soon?
If joining a business with a proven track record for investing, developing & progressing their team; as well as a great company culture & many perks, sounds like your dream role, then look no further!
My client is a global name, known for their high-standards. They’re looking for a QC to join the team, with the view to progressing you to Quality Manager in the future.
Hours: 4 on 4 off 6:00-18:00.
• Responsible for your own zone, you will complete visual checks on primals to ensure they meet product specifications.
• Identify, report & record out of specification products to the Quality Manager using their high-tech paperless system. Liaise with relevant teams to ensure rejections don’t cause shortage issues.
• Be in direct contact with suppliers with regards to quality/out of specification issues, agreeing timelines for corrections. Feedback with butchery trainer at supply sites to ensure corrective actions are implemented.
• Work with the Production Quality Manager & QC Managers to perform yield validations & identify areas for yield/waste improvements.
Salary: £23-25.5k + 12.5% shift allowance + an incredible package inc. life insurance, cycle to work scheme, retail & gym discounts & subsidised canteen.
• Genuine opportunity to progress to management.
• Friendly, inviting & skilled team. Great company culture & working environment.
• World-renowned business operating to exceptional standards, working with top tier customers.
• Great benefits package.