My client who are a leading food business in Cambridgeshire are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated QA Technologist to join their team. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are going through an incredible growth period and to make a name for yourself in a extremely successful business.
The role – (included but not limited too)
• Carry out product inspections against the product specifications in the on-site QC room
• Review and check format certificates of conformance after preparation by the operation teams
• Maintain and manage due diligence testing and customer specific testing – completion of submission forms, booking collections, checking testing results, and liaising with the laboratories.
• Inform Sales and Shipping departments of the customer specific testing results.
• Raise non-conformances to suppliers for out of specification inspection and testing results.
• Assist Technical Manager with monitoring of suppliers/packers and/or laboratories performance when needed.
The candidate –
• Sufficient knowledge and understanding of BRC requirements, food industry practices, procedures, and UK/EU Regulations
• Internal auditing experience
• Previous experience working within the Food Industry
• Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
What’s on offer –
• The opportunity to make a name for yourself within a leading UK business that is only getting bigger and bigger – massive projects are on the way
• Competitive salary £20,000-£25,000
• 30 days holiday
• Monday – Friday (8.00 – 16.30)