Quality Assurance Technician
I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. My client is looking to add a QA Technician to the technical team. This role will allow you to grow within a highly successful business.
Shift: Monday to Thursday (6-2/2-10) Friday (8-4)
Benefits: Up to 10% matched pension
Location: North Yorkshire
• Ensure raw material testing is completed in line with the sites schedule and results are monitored and trended
• Ensure samples of finished products and raw materials are retained to the sites and customers’ requirements
• Finished product testing to be completed as per company and customer requirements
• Working cross functionally to ensure the prompt release of all finished products and raw materials from SAP
• Control and management of retained samples
• Fluency of English language
• Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyze key process data
• Understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems in both low/high care food manufacturing environments
• Food manufacturing experience will be an asset
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.