My client is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a chance to join a very successful, category-leading employer.
The business has a great reputation for the quality of their products, they strive to provide a fantastic place for their employees to work and look to make sure that they are environmentally responsible.
Please read through the details below and if you think you have what it takes, please apply.
To provide a resource that has the capability to adapt to a fast-moving environment and changing situations. To manage an evolving scope of work either in a leading or support capacity. To support the maintenance of site food safety and quality standards. Direct support for Production on food safety and quality challenges providing guidance on risk assessment and decision making. To assist in the identification of opportunities to enhance the quality standards of our product, processes and business profitability.
• Ensure processes comply with site, customer and legal requirements.
• Provide functional guidance in relation food safety, quality and legal requirements on site projects.
• Support food safety and legal compliance by building technical knowledge, skills and behaviors within the Quality team and across site as necessary.
• Complete departmental activities and production related tasks to a high standard within allocated timeframes
• Ability to effectively audit production areas to minimise risk and deliver safe product to the customer
• Ability to liaise with Head of Technical or Technical Managers in the event a situation requires their involvement.
• Effectively contribute to the QA team by helping prioritise workload and knowing when to provide support to others as issues arise.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• IT literate and can demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft software packages and SAP
• Experience of food production processes and an appreciation for food safety and quality management
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a quality / technical role in a food manufacturing environment.
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
• Minimum Level 2 HACCP qualification
• Advanced Food Safety Qualification a benefit
What’s on offer?
A company culture that promotes continuous learning and diversity.
A starting salary of up to £25,000 following a probation period
Working a shift pattern of 06.00 – 18.00, 4 days on/off
With an additional benefits package discussed on qualification
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest for the role.