Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
The Quality Assurance technician will support the QA supervisor in liaising with all departments to ensure products and services are supplied within agreed specifications, timescales and technical/quality standards and legal compliance are achieved.
– Maintain accurate records of all quality paperwork received and/or returned from other Departments is paramount.
– To ensure that all quality and food safety systems are operated throughout all departments with full documentation and that these meet the requirements within the BRC Global Food standard and legislation
– Ensure the tasks (QA Matrix) and any other requested activities are completed within the designated timescales.
– Assist with customer complaints: identifying root causes and determining corrective actions required to prevent further complaints; ensuring complaints are closed out as per procedure and, where applicable, determine supplier corrective actions required to prevent further reoccurrences; complaint trends are to be monitored and communicated to all relevant personnel responsible for ensuring corrective action is taken.
– Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, external contacts and colleagues.
– Prepare and assist in customer visits and site Technical audits where necessary.
– Achieve Company departmental business objectives, become instrumental in product and site quality, food safety, hygiene standards and to contribute to continuous improvements, cost reductions, reduction in waste and the control of non-conforming products
You will either have previous QA experience within Food Manufacturing or you will be a Graduate with a Food related Degree. Knowledge of BRC and HACCP would be beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity either to build on previous experience or kick start your Food Manufacturing career with a market leader!
SHIFTS- 3 WEEK ROTATION:
Week 1: Mon-Thu 6am-2.30pm & Fri 6am-1:30pm
Week 2: Mon-Thu 8am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30am- 3pm
Week 3: Mon-Wed 11:30am- 10pm & Thu 12pm- 10pm
Free Parking on site
21 Days holidays + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.