QA Technician, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Quality Technologist, Glasgow
Are you a quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Look no further, I have the position for you.
As a Quality Technologist you will report into the Technical Manager, with key responsibilities;
• Ensuring the site is audit ready at all times
• Assessing product quality and adherence to specifications
• Providing support with customer enquiries
• Assisting with external audits and visits
• Supporting HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested
• Maintaining, reviewing, checking, collecting process control documents
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 2 years food manufacturing experience
• HACCP level 2
• BRC experience
Working hours Sunday 08.00 – 17.00 or 07.00 – 15.00 some flexibility, Monday – Thursday 16.00 – 01.00
This is an hourly paid role, £9.00. + 0.50 shift allowance
Annual leave is 31 days per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com or call 01312265060.