QA Technician, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Quality Technician, North Lanarkshire
Are you a quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Look no further, I have two positions with our client that could be just right for you.
As a Quality Technician you will report into the Technical Manager, with key responsibilities;
• Ensuring the site is audit-ready at all times
• Assessing product quality and adherence to specifications
• Providing support with customer inquiries
• Assisting with external audits and visits
• Supporting HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested
• Maintaining, reviewing, checking, collecting process control documents
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 2 years of food manufacturing experience
• HACCP level 2
• BRC experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday across two shift patterns;
Backshift 15.00 - 23.00
Backshift 16.00 - 01.00
This is an hourly paid role, £9.00 per hour, with an additional 50p an hour shift allowance.
Annual leave is 28 days per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.