QA Supervisor, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to join a food manufacturer that quickly grew to be the UK’s Leader in their category? Are you career motivated and keen to join a company where you can stay, grow & progress in the long-term?
QA Supervisor vacancy commutable from Manchester/Derbyshire/Cheshire areas. Mon-Fri days. c£27-30k DOE.
Our client is a huge name & market leader. Known for their high-quality products, good staff retention & a commitment to developing and training their team; this is a great role for someone looking to join a business and progress up through the ranks.
• Lead, train & develop the QA Team.
• Take an active & leading role in site project work – including implementing new & upgraded systems, driving quality & process achievements and new customer approvals.
• Take an active role in BRC, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Ownership over complaints & NCs, from root cause analysis to trending & analysis to identify gaps to improve.
• Be part of the internal auditing team
• Maintain & update the site Quality Management System.
The ideal candidate:
• 3 years + experience within food manufacturing.
• Team leadership/management experience.
• HACCP & Food Safety L3
• Degree educated in Food Science/related subject
My client wants to get interviews arranged ASAP, please do not delay in applying as you may miss out. Alternatively, call Rosie on 0161 833 0181 to find out more.