QA Supervisor, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
I’m recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor, based commutable from North Wales, Cheshire & Shropshire. This is a Monday-Friday position, 06:30 - 16:30. Salary circa £24-27k DOE.
My client has incredible success story filled with year-on-year growth, many awards and expansions. With big and exciting plans for their next chapter, they’re looking for an experienced QA Supervisor to help bring their vision into reality.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
• Supervise QA team and operatives, delegating tasks and ensuring standards are adhered to.
• Ensure correct and timely complaints/NCs investigation.
• Develop and review Quality documentation/systems.
• Be part of the Problem Solving team and contribute to the Continuous Improvement process.
• HACCP L3 and Food Safety/Hygiene L3
• Previous experience as QA in Food Manufacturing
• Previous experience supervising/managing a team.
If you’re passionate about Quality, then this is a fantastic opportunity to show off what you can bring to the table, where your input will be valued and appreciated.
If you think you could be interested, don't delay and apply today!