QA Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on people development, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
This is a factory-floor focused position, working office hours Mon-Fri.
Main responsibilities may include:
• HACCP Team Member, assisting setting up new flows for their new lines
• Managing team of 8 QAs- They are looking to recruit another QA, you will be responsible for their training & development.
• Supporting the NPD & Process team in the launch of a number of new lines for retailers inc. Waitrose
• Ensuring compliance to standards, legislation and customer COPs
• Assisting with gap analysis and preparing for audits, leading some audits yourself
You will have previous experience working in Quality Assurance/Technical within Food Manufacturing. A good understanding of BRC standards would be desirable.
MON-FRI Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.