QA Manager, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting a Quality Manager for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in Lincolnshire.
• Provide Quality leadership, development and presence throughout the site
• Ensure site adheres to all legislation regarding quality/technical processing.
• Auditing of site against BRC standard and all other customer / company internal audits preparing and completing corrective action plans.
• Reporting of, and compliance to, technical KPI’s.
• Continually seek ways to improve hygiene standards and product quality.
• Management of technical projects.
• Develop and empower the QA team.
• Review customer specifications to ensure they fully meet requirements.
• Deal effectively with customer queries and complaints providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Deputise for the Technical Manager when required.
• Educated in a food related discipline
• Experience within a Quality Assurance department specifically a food production environment
• Knowledge and experience of BRC and multiple retailer audits
What’s on Offer?
• A salary of circa £33,000
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060