QA Manager- 4 on 4 off- DAYS, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
WORKING 4 ON 4 OFF, 6AM-6PM
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this company has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on people development, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
To provide technical support for the business and supporting the effective management of the UK site technical department and function providing assurance of compliance with customer and industry specific legislation, covering all food safety and quality issues.
• To support continuous improvement on Technical systems including traceability
• To liaise with the Technical Operation Managers and QA to deliver joint projects and daily tasks
• To ensure systems and data held is maintained correct at all times
• To co-ordinate product launches, changes and communicated such information to the wider business as required
• To support in site training and understanding of varying tasks such as traceability
• Maintaining calibration across the site for Technical led equipment
• Management of the QA team which will include:
o QA holiday & rota’s
o QA performance via skills matrix
o Daily management of non-conformances
o Delivery of various QA training
o Daily management of QA
• Liaison between the QA / Technical function and operations – supporting operations as required to seek resolution
• Daily control of all jobs in relation to the laboratory including sample collection / administration of samples and scheduling
• Interpretation of micro results into product reviews
• Internal auditing of the factory and site QMS systems as per the schedule
• Supporting complaint investigations as needed
You will have a proven track record in Quality Assurance within the Food Manufacturing sector coupled with previous experience leading a team. You will be well accustomed to working to BRC and HACCP standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader!
WORKING 4 ON 4 OFF 6AM-6PM
12.5 % SHIFT ALLOWANCE
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.