Amazing job opportunity!!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Food and Drink brands. The Food and Drink industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy technical team, the role available is a Quality Leader and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. The role holder will be responsible for leading allocated Technical Projects.
• To investigate root causes and ensure adequate corrective/preventative action in response to complaints, quality incidents or quarantines
• Responsible for Ochils QMS maintenance & document control and Ochils quality check maintenance – Kiosk/SOP
• Responsible for leading allocated quality projects
• To undertake regular kiosk data reviews and GMP and traceability audits
• To conduct shop floor compliance audits
• Responsible for the completion of retailer & brand specifications
• Responsible for retailer & own label artwork sign off
• Creation and maintenance of retailer quality attribute sheets
• Degree Level
• 2 years relevant experience in Food and drink Industry
• Preferred Food Hygiene Training
• Preferred HACCP Training
• Ability to process accreditation standards and customer COPs with the intent to create workable procedures and systems for the site to ensure compliance
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company who are in a period of substantial growth just now
• You will be entitled to 34 days holiday per year (inclusive of 4 public)
• A competitive salary
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.