QA, W Yorkshire
Location: W Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity for a career-driven QA to join a big-name employer with plenty to offer in terms of development, training & progression opportunities!
Our client is a big-name manufacturer known for having incredible staff retention & employee satisfaction. Not only do they produce own-label products for top-name retailers, but also some branded products that we all know & love.
Your manager wants to coach & train you to truly excel within Quality & Technical. She wants to see you grow and give you the best opportunity to be the best you can be.
This is an office hrs Mon-Fri, permanent role, with early finishes on Fridays! c£20-24k DOE.
• Assist in maintaining the sites excellent standards inc. BRC and Retailer customer codes of practise.
• Assist in Quality Improvement projects
• Conduct internal audits to schedule
• Conduct microsampling
• Complete equipment calibration
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformances, completing root cause analysis and reporting back to your manager
• Be part of the HACCP team
To apply for this role, you need:
• The right to work full-time in the UK
• Previous experience as a QA in Food Manufacturing
• Knowledge of BRC and ideally exp. working to retailer codes of practise
• Degree qualified/equivalent in a related subject would be preferred, but not essential
Please get in touch with Rosie from D R Newitt for more information. Either apply here, or get in touch directly on either email@example.com / 0161 833 0181