We are currently hiring for a QA Auditor to join our client who are a leading food manufacturer in the North East of England.
This role will suit a technical minded food industry professional who is looking to progress their career in food manufacturing.
• Assisting site Technical Team with Internal Audits, GMP, quality documentation
• Taking part in periodic technical/HACCP review meetings.
• Conduct quality checks
• Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
• Ensuring that products comply with industry standards.
• Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to senior management.
Qualification and skills
• Food production experience
• Knowledge of technical and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) principles
• Organizational skills: Ability to efficiently manage and maintain various types of documents related to supplier/service provider approvals.
• Knowledge of food safety
• Experience with internal auditing
• Able to multitask and work well in a team.
The role is Monday to Friday on a shift pattern. (Either 6am – 2pm OR 2pm – 10pm)
Salary up to £26,000 dependant on experience