QA Team Leader, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established business manufacturing tasty products under both their own brand & own-label on behalf of the retailers.
This business is one who values their employees, there are many examples of progression within the business- this is actually the reason for this role becoming available.
They also value investing into you & your development, you’ll be working alongside & learning from a fantastic Technical team who will be supporting you on your development plan from day one.
After an internal promotion, they are looking for an experienced QA Team Leader to lead the Quality team.
• Hands-on management of the team, supporting with their continuous development & training.
• Ensure all products are produced to agreed specification, within company HACCP & BRC systems
• Investigate customer complaints or NCs, ensuring corrective & preventative actions implemented.
• Form a part of the internal auditing team.
• Be a HACCP Team Member.
• Assist with preparation for all 3rd party audits.
• Trend & analyse micro data, implementing corrective/preventive actions where needed.
This is a Mon-Fri position, offerring between £25-28k DOE.
• Minimum 2 years’ exp. in a team leader or supervisory role
• HACCP L3, Food Safety L2/L3 & an Internal Auditing qualification would be beneficial.
• Food Science/related degree qualification.
• Must have recent experience working with BRCv8 & retailer COPs.
If you think you could be interested, apply here or get in touch with Rosie directly by emailing your CV to email@example.com or by calling 0161 833 0181.