Purchasing Manager, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a successful FMCG manufacturing business with a very good reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join the well-established team in Cheshire.
This role will suit a professional and ambitious Buying or Purchasing Manager with experience from the FMCG industry.
• Lead, manage, develop the Buying Team – driving performance and managing KPI’s
• Ensure a clear line of communication between all relevant stake-holders and maintain good working relationships
• Manage the existing supply base to ensure relationships are strong, this will include some travel (mostly UK based) – regular negotiation of prices and terms of business
• Analysing of forecasts and ensuring materials are in place to satisfy customer orders
• An experienced Food Industry professional with experience in Buying/Purchasing/Procurement
• A strong Manager who is capable of driving performance and consistently achieving targets and business objectives
• An excellent communicator who is capable of naturally building rapport at all levels
• A skilled negotiator with excellent commercial awareness
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package + Car + Bonus
• The opportunity to work for a business who can offer genuine opportunity for career progression.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply today. If you would like more information please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.