Purchasing Manager- Indirect Goods
Hybrid- North Brabant or Germany
D R Newitt are partnered with a global leader within packaging who are looking for a new memeber of their purchasing team
You will be managing a team of 3 people and can be based in either Germany or the Netherlands
– To lead, train and improve a decentralized European Commodity team for Indirect Purchases.
– Manage, negotiates and reports Capex requirements and purchases
– Develop, implement, monitor and continuously improve a European supply/sourcing strategy for indirect Commodity
– Identification of new suppliers and offers, analyze in relation to best quality and price;
– Present and Roll out this strategy and implement a process to follow up the work in progress
– Help to get supply information within the Commodity on a European base.
– Analyze and negotiate CAPEX, Machinery and Equipment purchases.
– Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures and perform SOX controls;
– Prepare budgets and track performance
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Project management
– European/international background
– Matrix and project organizations
– Commodity experience for indirect and direct materials
– Supplier Relationship Management
– Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people & lead