£24k – £26k
A fantastic opportunity has come available to join a rapidly growing FMCG manufacturer that is part of a leading European group.
• Discretionary bonus.
• Company Pension.
• Life assurance.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Free parking.
You will be…
• Meeting and liaising with suppliers to discuss present and future requirements.
• Creating and maintaining a comprehensive portfolio of supplies and materials.
• Raising purchase orders with the aid of MRP and tracking progress to delivery status.
• Investigating and resolving invoice and delivery note queries.
• Material demand planning
• Managing non-stock ad consumable inventories, including inventory adjustments.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in purchasing or supply chain within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Ability to effectively interpret and translate information to other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, priorities work and communicate progress of tasks undertaken.
• Experience working well as part of a team, taking on a broad range of tasks using a range of skills in a fast, changing environment.