Purchase Ledger Clerk
Manufacturer FMCG Ingredients
On-site in Leeds
This organisation is a leading player in chemicals & Ingredients for the FMCG market. They provide their products to a huge variety of sectors from food to pharmaceutical to automotive. As a global operation, they are established in over 75 countries worldwide offering you stability and career progression.
As the new Purchase Ledger Clerk, you’ll be joining an established team who are dedicated Accounts Payable (including 9 Purchase Ledger Clerks) professionals. Each individual in the team has their own duties, yours will include.
• Manage your ledger for UK and Ireland. Monitor your key suppliers (15/20) and manage the invoice queries for 2 depots.
• Once up to speed manage approx. 100 invoices per day.
• Payment runs & scanning.
• Maintaining Supplier master data
• Resolving any issues with invoicing or credit requests.
Your Skills & Experience
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone wanting to study towards a finance qualification. This role will not suit a qualified or part qualified Accountant as you wouldn’t be using your skills to their full potential.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Experience with purchase ledgers, data input, accounts payable and administration
• Ideally from a large corporation with your role being purchase ledger focused.
• Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong IT skills and essentially strong MS Office applications.
If successful, you’ll receive a generous base salary + attractive benefits package. The week is Monday to Friday and once you pass probation you can work 2 days from home (business needs depending)