Production Team Manager, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a food manufacturing business based in Huntingdonshire. They are keen to appoint a new Production Team Manager
Please note: This role is 4 on 4 off 12-hour night-shifts starting at 17:30.
• Running of a large team of production operatives and team leaders - driving KPI’s and targets
• Operating in a very fast-paced working environment - factory/office even split
• Regular staff reviews, with your line manager and HR to identify needs
• Constant communication between HR, Training, Production and site leadership team to ensure the best standards at all times - you must have experience liaising with this level of stakeholder
• An experienced Production Supervisor or Team Manager
• Capable of managing large teams, dealing with constant change
• Excellent communication skills - adaptable at all levels
• Approachable and capable of leading by example
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join an industry leading company, still growing and eager to help you do the same
• A competitive salary
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Alex Austin at D R Newitt.