Production Team Manager, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
My client are a large food manufacturing business with an excellent reputation globally. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Team Leader at the expanding site in Huntingdon.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Production candidate to join a business that will offer progression opportunities to the right person, quickly.
• Direct management responsibility for a large team of Production Staff – including Operatives, Supervisors and Line Leaders
• Involvement in on-going projects and advancements on site
• Responsibility for managing communication between all relevant departments (as well as Senior Managers)
• Hands-on role that requires you to lead by example with operational involvement where needed
• Process/Planning and |People Management
• An experienced Production Supervisor or Team Leader – ideally from the Food Industry
• Capable of working at pace and staying in control
• A strong People-Manager, capable of showing hands-on ability
• IT systems skills – Excel/Word/Outlook
• Excellent Communicator – capable of working well at all levels
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary
• Progression opportunities – site is expanding rapidly
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you would like any further information, please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt TODAY!