Production Manager MON-FRI DAYS, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this small business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on high quality artisan products, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
Reporting into the Operations Manager, as a part of this award winning team you will be based in the production kitchen with the following responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage the day to day kitchen production operations, processes and systems.
- Delegating work to staff, managing their workload and output in order to meet deadlines.
- Liaise with sales/admin staff and technical department on a regular basis.
- Oversee production processes to ensure compliance of HACCP.
- Develop the team through training, appraisals and reviews and ensure staff are compliant with HACCP procedures at all times.
- Ensure operations are conducted in compliance with product specifications, quality, productivity targets and food standards legislation.
- Ensure input stock is controlled and reviewed regularly to meet production needs.
- Ensure Health and Safety Policies are adhered to.
- Manage a team of workers and deal with personnel issues such as training, absences, grievances and discipline of staff.
- Hold weekly meetings with team leaders and attend weekly meetings with senior management to review performance.
- Organise the repair and scheduled maintenance of production equipment.
You will have previous experience supervising people within a Food Manufacturing environment. You will be highly organised and will have the ability to plan production schedules to meet current and future requirements, especially at peak supply times. You will have previous experience working to HACCP standards.
MON-FRI, 7:30am/8am- 5pm
28 Days Holiday
Pension 3% Employer
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.