Production Supervisor, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a Production Supervisor.
You will be self-motivated, results-driven person with a professional manner.
This site is looking for a candidate that they can develop and progress in the long term. You will be part of a thriving and supportive culture.
Working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment will prove you will have something to sink your teeth into during your working week.
You will be responsible Safety, Workforce planning, Delivery, Quality, and Standards.
• Previous Managerial or Supervisory experience with good people management and leadership skills.
• Confident decision-making, self-starter attitude
• Hands on experience with mechanical know how
• Ability to work in a demanding and challenging fast paced environment
• Highly motivated with sound business judgement
• Strategic, logical thinker with strong analytical problem-solving abilities
• Good IT skills and experience of operation systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to Multi-task and Plan Ahead
• A Positive and Professional attitude
• Willingness to learn new skills and be open to development
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!