Our client is one of the UK’s leading Food brands. The Food Industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Chilled Coding Supervisor and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. The Chilled Coding Supervisor is responsible for supervising production and ensuring factory standards are adhered to.
• Overseeing production and resolving any issues. Informing Production Managers and/or the Factory Manager if any issues cannot be resolved.
• Monitoring product standards and having a sound knowledge of the quality control programmes implemented.
• Liaising and co-operating with the quality assurance department to ensure products are produced to the correct standard and to customer specifications.
• Ensuring Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to and challenging any individual who is not working to these standards.
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times by factory operatives and any other individuals on the factory floor.
• Supporting Company polices and ensuring all members of staff adhere to them at all times. This includes taking disciplinary action as and when required. Disciplinary forms must be passed to the HR Department.
• Ensuring any staff member who has been absent has completed a ‘Return to Work’ form and has been cleared and authorised to return to the factory floor and food handling.
• Identifying the training needs of factory operatives and supporting the training team in providing staff for training so these needs can be met.
• Good leadership skills.
• Ability to find and resolve problems.
• Ability to manage any arising conflicts.
• Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
• Efficient in driving the line.
• Escalate accordingly.
• Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
• Professional approach and attitude.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• From £26,000 – £27,000
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with Craig Russell ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me on 0131 226 5060 for more information.