Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
PURPOSE & ROLE
• Scheduling and planning is the process of arranging, controlling and optimising workloads in a production process. Scheduling is used to allocate plant and machinery resources, plan human resources, plan production processes and purchase of materials.
• Production Schedulers create and maintain production schedules in order to ensure that all company goals are achieved and that deadlines are met
• Production scheduler determine and set daily, weekly and monthly production schedules
• Creating production plans for multiple production lines at once
• Production scheduler will post schedules, solve production problems, seek to improve processes, and help fulfil company expectations
• They will look at opportunities to make processes more efficient and cut down on production costs through more effective scheduling
You will have a proven track record in Production planning within the Manufacturing sector. You will possess strong Excel skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader that can offer good stability.
Monday to Friday Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.