FMCG Food Manufacturer
Middlesex – £37k
A brand-new role is now available with a large and well-known food manufacturer. The vacancy is for an experienced Production Scheduler or Planner to join the team at the site in Southall. This role will suit an experienced and professional candidate with a background from the manufacturing industry.
Please note the shift patterns below which are on a 4 on 4 off basis.
• Week 1. 4am – 4pm
• Week 2. 6am – 6pm
Sat within an established and supportive Planning team, you will be working closely with Internal/External Stakeholders to ensure raw material stock levels are in place to satisfy customer orders. Your duties will include;
• Careful and accurate planning of production for a busy food manufacturing site
• Management and maintenance of the planning system
• To have complete responsibility for the site’s raw material and finished goods stock levels
Your Skills/ Experience:
To be considered for this position you will need to be an experienced Production Planner or Materials Scheduler (Material, Demand and Production Planning) who has a background from food manufacturing. You will also need;
• An IT systems expert with extensive Excel experience
• An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels
• A driven and dynamic attitude to work
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large and expanding food manufacturing business, the salary is £37K + benefits and there is plenty of career progression opportunities!
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat, thanks