D R Newitt are working exclusively with an exciting and forward-thinking FMCG business, based on the outskirts of Edinburgh as they begin their search for a Production & Planning Manager. This is a brand-new role that has been created to support the predicted upcoming growth of the business.
Please note – this is a 7 days per week business and you will be required to work alternate weekends.
• Management of a large (c100) production staff, operating across multiple production lines 7 days per week.
• Highly supportive style of management, coaching and developing staff as required.
• Driving your team towards consistent achievement production plans and targets/KPI’s.
• Health & Safety – constantly ensuring that the workplace is a safe and secure environment.
• Stock management – always prioritising the right products for despatch to minimise waste.
• An experienced and committed Production Manager – ideally with experience from a manufacturing environment.
• An expert communicator, capable of adapting to staff at all levels and across multiple nationalities.
• Confident and strong management ability with the ability to handle and resolve conflict.
• Strong IT systems user – capable of using ERP systems and strong Excel ability.
• A flexible attitude, willing to adapt to changing priorities in the workplace.
What’s on offer?
• The chance to take on a role within an excellent business with huge but realistic growth plans for the not-too-distant future.
• A competitive salary + Bonus
This is a very exciting opportunity. If you feel you are suitable, please apply with your CV today. If you have any questions at all then please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.