UK Leading Food Manufacturer
Want to work with a successful FMCG industry leader who manufacture chilled food products? They are actively looking for an experienced Production Planner to join their team based at their site in Dorset. They are a business who are proud of their employees and provide them the opportunities to grow their career! The Production Planer position will be joining a well-established, friendly, and confident team.
This position is an on-site position. Your duties will include (but not limited to).
• Responsible for issuing daily schedules to the factory and optimising efficiency.
• Sequence product flow in line with agreed plans.
• Accountability for all stock throughout the process; ingredients, WIP and pack.
• Work closely with both the Operations and the Supply Chain teams ensuring all orders are OTIF.
To be considered for this position you will need excellent interpersonal skills, you’ll also need.
• Experience from Supply Chain/Manufacturing- preferably within food.
• Previous experience in FMCG, preferably from food.
• Confident with ERP/WMS systems and be proficient in MS Office packages.
• Experience with recording and analysing data.
• 30 days holiday + 3 bank Hols (Xmas, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
• Auto Enrolment Pension Plan
• Long Service Awards
• Subsidised Canteen
• Onsite free and secure car park
If you want to apply… Apply!