Production Planner MON-FRI Office Hours, West Midlands
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
• Maintain and manage the scheduling system on a daily basis to support Production Managers
• Review customer orders and accounts to support accurate and timely submission of financial information
• Liaises with Sales to determine customer requirements
• Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment and the size of workforce needs to manufacture
• Participate in development of operating plans and monthly forecasting
• Communicate and explain manufacturing performance
• Ability to extract, organise, analyse, and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making business decisions
• Develop broad technical and communication skills through self-study, internal and external training opportunities
• Receiving and communicating in a timely fashion orders to production, assessing their ability to fulfil the orders
• Generating and producing a production plan
• Communicating with customers in relation to orders and thereafter to check with production that these orders are being fulfilled. Advising customer of figures at the end of day
• Collects and assesses data about production and team’s performance
• Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required from management from time to time
You will have a proven track record in Production planning within the Manufacturing sector. You will possess strong Excel skills.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
28 days holiday including banks
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.