Production Planner, Yorkshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a leading food business in the UK. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Production Planner in West Yorkshire.
• Working with the Planning Manager to develop short and medium term production plans across multiple sites
• Creating and managing the daily production plan with the sites
• Providing site teams with key metrics such as Service Levels and Inventory levels.
• Develop inventory policies with the Planning Manager ensuring that stock at risk is kept to a minimum.
• Strong FMCG exposure in a planning role within food manufacturing
• Have the ability to adapt to changing demands
• Problem solving, challenge the status quo
• Able to work collaboratively across functions to meet business goals
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary, up to £28,000 per annum D.O.E.
• Monday – Friday office hours
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV or email to Daniel.email@example.com today. If you have any questions please call on 0161 833 0181.