Our client is one of the Uk’s leading food brands. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the companies busy supply chain, the role available is a Production Planner and is situated in the North East of Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. The role holder will be responsible for balancing capacity and demand, maintaining appropriate stock levels to deliver agreed customer service level.
• This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday, start time and finish time is flexible.
• Ensure work is completed within timeframes required by other departments.
• Ensure minimum stock levels maintained and Stock Holding rules are adhered to.
• To drive the site to produce best possible outcomes for audits and maintain audit standards. year on year and deliver outstanding performance on demand quality and safety expectations.
• To act as a role model for safety behaviours on site and be able to deliver quantifiable results in reporting safety issues, health issues and deal with these proactively.
• To ensure the food safety, legality and quality of finished goods are complied with and consider Demand solutions for these, to continually challenge and improve systems, processes, people, structure and machinery.
• Highlight any issues to the Cluster Planning Manager in a timely manner.
• Ideally experienced in Planning within an FMCG environment (preferably fresh food and experience with multiple SKUs).
• Evident confidence in presentation, communication and negotiating with professional peer group and internal to the business.
• Efficient in delivering objectives and key measures.
• A working understanding of Microsoft office and strong excel skills.
• High attention to detail.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is £30,000 – £35,000.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.