Warehouse Planner, Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
On behalf of our client, a successful Production business in Ayrshire, we are looking for a Warehouse Strategy Planner to join the Supply Chain team in an integral part of the business.
In the role you will collaboratively plan new make warehousing to maximise space and accessibility.
Collaboratively plan the picking of stock from the warehouse ensuring efficient use of resources across site.
To be the Business expert on warehouse technology and methodology
• To work collaboratively with the planning team, stocks and blend preparation to create warehouse pull out plans for multiple SKU’s
• To work collaboratively with the planning team to create warehouse put away plans for new make products maximising space and longer-term accessibility.
• Create a 7-day rolling schedule for warehousing to match filling and disgorging plans.
• Manage changes to the plans effectively to ensure that supply is maintained.
• Build collaborative relationships with all internal Customers to ensure all streams provide up to date and timely information.
• Conduct daily review meetings with key internal customers, measure conformance to plan.
• Support Supply Chain KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction/Service and compliance.
• Initiate and execute a yearly customer satisfaction survey for internal customers.
• Support improvement activity to enhance planning/operational effectiveness.
• Influence and support the warehousing strategy ongoing by being the expert in warehousing technology and industry best practice.
• Understanding of end to end supply chain processes in D&T and other manufacturing environments
• Proven ability to analyse and interpret data, warehousing best practice and new technology
• Highly PC literate(MS office, access database) with ERP systems knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build excellent working relationships and influence
• Self-motivated & solution orientated
• Educated to degree level, preferably mathematical or science based
• Knowledge and experience of continuous improvement and Advanced Planning tools
What’s on Offer?
• Attractive salary up to £36,000 for the right candidate + fantastic benefits package
• Monday to Friday working hours, chance to make a lasting impression in a fantastic FMCG business