Global Food Manufacturer – Food Processing Site
Greater Manchester, Nr Oldham
Steeped in history and centuries old this global food processing organisation are proud of their products, processes, and sustainability. As a world leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen with their brand-new state of the art facility which is just about to open its doors!
This role will see you;
• Design and implement production plans and schedules for a busy and ever-changing production operations.
• Manage standard operating procedures to ensure correct & timely completion of customer orders.
• Create work order plan for distribution.
• Work to reduce lead times, increase productivity and maximise output
• Ensure correct labour, machine capacity and materials are in place…..
Your Skills/ Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Previous production planning experience from FMCG food manufacturing
• Advanced Excel and MRP & ERP knowledge
• The ability to prioritise in a fast paced and changing environment
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Analytical by nature with strong data management
This role will see you in an energetic and supportive team with help and guidance when needed, there is career progression for the right candidates and loads of nice additional benefits. The salary up to £35,000.00
Please contact me for a confidential chat