Would you like to work for a well-established FMCG manufacturing business in North Yorkshire with an excellent and genuinely caring working culture?
Would you like to play an integral part in production/supply chain of a well-known business?
Our client, a subsidiary of a global manufacturing business, is urgently on the lookout for a Production Planner to join their Operations/Supply Chain team.
• Generate long-term and short-term production schedules to achieve optimum efficiency while staying within stock holding parameters
• Determine appropriate stock levels of finished goods using forecast data, stock calculators and Orchestrate planning software
• Ensure continuous supply of raw materials to the business by sharing production plans with suppliers
• Responsible for raw materials stock data analysis, supply planning and ‘just in time’ movement scheduling, liaising with Procurement and Logistics
• Previous experience as a Planner, either within production or supply chain (in an FMCG business preferrable)
• Passionate and enthusiastic team player who can easily communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Logical and analytical mindset who takes a proactive approach to problem solving
• Experience using production scheduling software in a similar role
• This role is a Mon-Fri 9-5 role on-site in North Yorkshire
• Salary offered is c£30,000 + benefits
If this great opportunity interests you then please apply ASAP with your CV or contact Peter at D R Newitt Recruitment on either email@example.com or 0131 226 5060.